The Musing Manuscript of Metal

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Work to do?...ergo...I blog

Here I am writing a (official) post finally (yes you guessed correctly: exactly because I got work of ugliest kind to do coding, what else and from habit, I'm escaping the responsibility (ref. my orkut profile).

I'm again going, nay gone into a complete rut (all-night gaming, watching TV Series the whole day, etc). Le Mannequin continues to try and inspire me to do a little more exercise than just eye movement, but something or the other (for the time being, a punctured tyre), keeps getting in the way.

Meanwhile I've finished my first TV series! (out with the champagne) :) atleast whats been aired till now). A drama featuring a few X-Men and X-Women, The 4400 is pretty intriguing. You can always give the first season a cursory glance, and actually finish it off before you know it (its just four odd hours). Only trouble is there's a season 3 coming, and most probably I won't be able to watch it. However the basic story line of all episodes aired is available on the site so I guess I'll have to do with that.

Closer to home, Varun got inspiration from The Wonder Years, and now wants an yearbook for our 2002 batch. I guess what he has in mind, is a neat leatherbound book with names, photos, and maybe some comments about all the people in the batch, at the bare minimum, if nothing else then for posterity's sake! I'm of course, all for it, it's just that very little time is left, and responsible people (ie not me)are needed to take the initiative, and finally do a little work this semester :) Any takers? Thought not. By the way, anyone whos reading should give his/her opinion about what else the yearbook could contain.

2 Comments:

  • At 28/3/06 04:04, Blogger Anand said…

    nice blog ..
    i went throgh your profile too..
    i must say .. u r one of them who are not confused about themselves...

     
  • At 4/4/06 08:43, Blogger meTaL said…

    tq anand :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home