All thanks to Sameer's
tags, here follows one of the most boring posts that I've ever written (at least for me)
Not in any particular order...I. Before I die, I wanna...
1) be the next Hugh Hefner
2) direct/write/create an epic work
3) tour the world (that'll take more than a lifetime of travel though)
4) walk on another planet (kk even the moon will do)
5) create milestones in the timeline of my chosen profession
6) choose a profession (passion) I can create milestones in
7) [cheesy] make a difference [/cheesy]
NB I'll consider myself lucky to be able to achieve any one of the above (except #6 probably)
To reality now,II. I can...
1) Waste valuable resources (time, money, water,...)
2) Sleep (Rip van Winkle was just a wannabe)
3) Fuck people's minds (if they are not too demented)
4) be Cynical/Critical with a Capital C
5) Play almost any e-Sport (or atleast learn fast)
6) think too many things too fast, too regularly (all of them utterly useless)
When I don't get to do the above,III. I say...
1) Yeh kya hai?!?!
3) Kya bak hai
5) pagal hai kya?!!
Yes I'm perpetually disgusted or stupefied. Now there are very few things that I can
do and which are not listed here. But to fulfill the useless requirements of a Tag
...IV. I can't...
2) appreciate purely out of courtesy
3) play chess
4) solve combinatorial puzzles (read problems)
5) talk with a straight face to pretty girls
6) be optimistic for too long
7) writ3 in l337 for the rest of my life
Now to more interesting matters...V. Things that attract me to girls
, besides the usual stuff :)
2) sense of humor
3) beautiful eyes
4) cute smile with dimples
5) attitude (all encompassing word huh?)
6) long hair
7) ability to laugh at my jokes :D
I stopped having crushes on celebrities when i was 17. But for completeness' sake here they are,VI. Celebrity crushes
(oh, besides porn stars!...)
1) Janki Shah (remember Yeh lo, yeh lo (continue echo)
2) Payal Rohatgi
4) Rakhee Sawant
5) Lalita Pawar
6) Himani Shivpuri
7) Anara Gupta
Now for my (evil grin) prey...VII. The Tagged...
(not many left)
1) Arpit Dhariwal (The blogging world needs your moronic gibberish)
2) Varun Jain