The Musing Manuscript of Metal

Monday, June 05, 2006

Life will never be the same again...

After going through this post by Vivek, I dumped all thoughts of writing another post dripping nostalgia and encouraging desires which will now remain forever unfulfilled. Not because I was disgusted or anything, of course...I'd be depressed the rest of the day! Sometimes I wish my heart were made of cold, stoic rock (mind you, I used to do a pretty good simulation).

I am now, officially a responsible adult earning my very own bread, a categorization that might take a lot of getting used to. Woe upon my employers for calling me so darn soon! I hadn't even gotten used to be graduate yet! And now I am employed (which is good), and frankly very bored (not good...for me or you). And by the sounds of things, after my training is over and done with, I'll be even more bored. I guess the only thing that can keep an adult not bored is (gulp!) work! (I don't watch TV, and am single pretty much for the rest of eternity...so there) And the problem with me throughout my brief, self-centred existence has been that I do no work!! Ergo, I'm drowning in boredom.

Of course, there are lots of new things to write about other than ranting on about how bored I am. There is my first job, there is a new and beautiful place (read prison), etc, etc, but these get old fast. I guess you can't have fun as an adult unless you get new challenges regularly :S (thats challenges not work).

PS Just posted because the blog was starved. Sorry if you've read this far

8 Comments:

  • At 6/6/06 09:31, Blogger Prasoon said…

    he he he he..
    i went rotf reading this.. you've topped two exams till date - the "gradaute" fever still isnt off you n so, i'd recommen that you keep studying.. oh, how could you forget what NRN said - you should never stop learning... now cmon, be true to it n don't curse the prison... [err - should be temple for you now one..]

     
  • At 10/6/06 23:23, Blogger meTaL said…

    only you replying is another reflection of the thoughts from my post

     
  • At 8/8/06 09:21, Blogger axe said…

    do re mi

     
  • At 8/8/06 09:23, Blogger axe said…

    hey - i remembered my password .


    WE WANT MORE

    pune , pune chicks , pune dope
    , pune food, pune weather , pune chicks , pune chicks , pune chicks ,pune chicks ...

    oh yeah - pune work too .

     
  • At 9/8/06 20:21, Blogger meTaL said…

    pune's wet...make that drowning.

    dope: can't afford

    food: minimal

    chicks: to be discovered

    work: unlimited microsoft office

    hope u r having more fun

     
  • At 8/12/06 20:19, Blogger Prasoon said…

    Can we have METAL back to life with his Pune Ramblings?

     
  • At 18/7/07 20:54, Blogger Dk said…

    boredom responsibility something to do.blah blah blah
    we are plain too lazy to get out of our beds, that's it!
    Dare u deny!

     
  • At 21/7/07 09:53, Blogger meTaL said…

    i wish i cud! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home