The Musing Manuscript of Metal

Monday, April 25, 2005

Debut

I've always considered blogging to be a vela activity. it's stuff that only vela ppl indulge in. That hasn't changed. It's just that i am proving my velaness now. besides i got inspired by vivek's blogging. of course that doesn't mean im goinna sit down and write my thoughts everyday! i have too many of them per second to list them. My mind is like a vast ocean of random thoughts/events/processes, most of them completely beyond my control (read: lack of will power). I guess writing my first blog was the result of such an involuntary impulse. u cud say im possessed by mid-exam velaness (refer to my new orkut profile if u have any doubts).
Although most ppl here might not believe me, i've been an introvert most of my life. that improved a bit once i got to college. at least i've learned to interact with my peers. otherwise, i'm still that confused introvert, with very low self-esteem [y the fuck am I alive ? not to write blogs I'm sure] I'm constantly 'reviewing' (had to use it today: batchmates tortured by SEN would understand) my actions, but i do almost nothing about the review report. I guess i'll need a better quality management system. eek...to much SEN talk, i feel like puking my innards out.

My father always used to tell me, ever since i reached a certain level of maturity (he thought it was puberty, heheh) that i should maintain a diary to keep track of everything and anything that i could: my thoughts of course not being the least of them. I thought of it as an amusing idea, but wat the hell, most ideas and suggestions to me are kept aside for later perusal, and never asked for again (govt. offices are probably better) My eighth standard teacher made us write a paragraph or two everyday about some topic or the other. Helps you in more ways than one I guess.

One primary reason for me not writing a blog or keeping a diary all these years is that I'm afraid of unleashing my darker self to the world. I mean, as it is, I command very little respect.
Of all the million guzzillion totally irrelevant thoughts I might have during the day, at least 70-80% of those thoughts are things u don't share with anybody, or at least I wouldn't. But i'll try. Be prepared world, here I come! OK that sucked, but I hope you, oh cherished blog reader, get some part of my point. Question: Haven't you got better things to do? dark thoughts or no dark thoughts, they'll be here, if they're in my mind while I am here. phew...

SEN the course got over today. But I've got a bad feeling, SEN the experience is awaiting us at the other side. And for some reason, it doesnt fill me with too much enthusiasm. Discussing the exam itself is pointless. However, what might be deemed noteworthy, is that I spent the whole day doing nothing just because I don't have exams tomorrow and the day after. The sheer drudgery of MCS and the monolith that is MMC await me on Friday (thank friggin God it isn't a 13: not superstitious, but just making sure :)) Ashok Amin will make me wrack my brain (or so he thinks) on Saturday for the Algorithms exam and then....? I have no idea where/what my RI is going to be ? Worse, I do not know what to do during the vacations. CAT ? GRE? Novels? Research ? (stop smirking: its still a minute possibility)The Road Ahead is very foggy, and it isn't getting any clearer.

4 Comments:

  • At 25/4/05 11:59, Blogger mphaxise said…

    hmm... ur about me space on orkut is much better than this crap!

     
  • At 26/4/05 02:48, Blogger meTaL said…

    i didn't intend this space to be 4 entertainment

     
  • At 26/4/05 08:42, Blogger Bhavesh said…

    try listenin 2 ur father's tip of ritin a diary. i started it 3 weeks back n hv fallen in luv wid it. if u want, i can also giv u a cool software dat i use 2 rite it.

     
  • At 27/4/05 15:13, Blogger Rahul said…

    Funny Rating : ********

    First things first. Funny Rating is the amount of humor not how ridiculous it was. This space is not for entertaining :o. Ok you cut the serious part of ur cerebrum and things oozed out here... oh i get it. anyway you couldn't and really wouldn't write about ur darker self becoz there is no such thing to exude :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home